until further notice.
You may contact a Township staff member by either:
* phone call (8:30am-3:30pm) - 724-443-5921
* Email - email@example.com
If you would like to drop off a sewer payment or other SMALL
envelope, you may put it in the building's "drop box" at the sidewalk.
Thank you for your understanding during this critical time.
- Building/Zoning: Currently Requiring Electronic Application Read more →
- COVID-19 Richland Update – March 31, 2020 Read more →
- COVID-19 ALERT – Richland Park Restrictions Read more →
- COVID-19 Health Dept. & Business/Financial Links Read more →
- Vogel: Regular Collection Continues/Ewaste & HHW Postponed Read more →
- Learn to Play Dek POSTPONED Read more →
- Messages and Assistance from Northern Tier Library Read more →
- Reminder: Payment Method Options Read more →
- New Voting Law Includes Additional Mail-in Voting Read more →
- Free AARP Tax Prep Appointments Read more →
- Promo Codes for Discounted Family Activities Read more →
- Off-Season Updates at Richland Community Park Read more →
Visit Richland Township
Richland Township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, is a beautiful semi-rural community located in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. In Richland, you’ll find a 100-acre park, welcoming neighborhoods and wooded hills, top-notch schools, and direct access to State Routes 8 and 910, and PA Interstate 76. With a population of over 11,000 residents, Richland Township welcomes you. Please explore our website and if you have any questions, call our Township office at 724-443-5921.