* phone call (8:30am-3:30pm) - 724-443-5921
* Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to drop off a sewer payment or other SMALL envelope, you may put it in the building's "drop box" at the sidewalk.
Thank you for your understanding during this critical time.
- 6/15/20 Planning Commission Meeting – Procedures Due to COVID-19 Read more →
- Cloud Recording – 5/20/20 Richland Township Board of Supervisors Meeting Read more →
- PA Primary June 2nd: Mail-in and Polling Location Details Read more →
- Jordan Tax Service/Property Tax (DRIVE UP COLLECTION) Read more →
- Richland Park Restrictions & Guidelines (due to COVID-19) Read more →
- COVID-19 Richland Updates Read more →
- Building/Zoning Dept Procedures During COVID-19 Read more →
- Building/Zoning: Currently Requiring Electronic Application Read more →
- Paving on Elgro & Richland Roads: Begins May 4th Read more →
- Route 8 Restoration Project Begins May 4th Read more →
- COVID-19 Health Dept. & Business/Financial Links Read more →
- Residents Asked to Refrain From Open Burning During Pandemic Read more →
- Vogel: Regular Collection Continues/Ewaste & HHW Postponed Read more →
- Messages and Assistance from Northern Tier Library Read more →
- Reminder: Payment Method Options Read more →
Visit Richland Township
Richland Township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, is a beautiful semi-rural community located in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. In Richland, you’ll find a 100-acre park, welcoming neighborhoods and wooded hills, top-notch schools, and direct access to State Routes 8 and 910, and PA Interstate 76. With a population of over 11,000 residents, Richland Township welcomes you. Please explore our website and if you have any questions, call our Township office at 724-443-5921.