* phone call (8:30am-4:30pm) - 724-443-5921
* Email - [email protected]
Access is limited to the VESTIBULE ONLY for drop-off/pick-up services only. NO CASH Payments.
In-person meetings, when necessary, are by appointment only.
*FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- Vacancy on Richland Municipal (Water) Authority Board Read more →
- Fall Leaf Pickup Dates Read more →
- DISTRICT 8 Polling Location Change Read more →
- Seeking: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Read more →
- West Branch Deer Creek Stabilization Project at Rt 910 Complete Read more →
- Trick or Treating: Saturday, October 31st, 6pm-8pm Read more →
- Richland Township Reopening Plan Read more →
- Reminder: Call Before You Dig Read more →
- Masks Now MANDATORY in PA Read more →
- Update 8/8/20, Richland Park Reopening Guidelines (due to COVID-19) Read more →
- Building/Zoning Dept Procedures During COVID-19 Read more →
- Building/Zoning: Currently Requiring Electronic Application Read more →
- Route 8 Restoration Project to Continue Through 2020 Read more →
- COVID-19 Health Dept. & CDC Links Read more →
- Reminder: Payment Method Options Read more →
Visit Richland Township
Richland Township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, is a beautiful semi-rural community located in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. In Richland, you’ll find a 100-acre park, welcoming neighborhoods and wooded hills, top-notch schools, and direct access to State Routes 8 and 910, and PA Interstate 76. With a population of over 11,000 residents, Richland Township welcomes you. Please explore our website and if you have any questions, call our Township office at 724-443-5921.