at 5857 Meridian Road.
- Household Hazardous Waste & Document Shredding Events Read more →
- Northern Tier Library – March Events Read more →
- RTVFD All You Can Eat Pancake & Sausage Breakfast Read more →
- Winter Trash Collection Tips/Reminders Read more →
- Police Attendance at Board of Supervisors Meetings Read more →
- Learn to Play Dek Hockey – Registration opens Feb. 18 Read more →
- Free AARP Tax Prep Appointments Read more →
- Pine-Richland Kindergarten Registration Read more →
- Welcome Captain DeWick & Lieutenant Jones! Read more →
- Special Needs St. Patrick’s Day Dance Read more →
- The 2020 Census Read more →
- Discount Ski Tickets available until March 31, 2020 Read more →
Visit Richland Township
Richland Township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, is a beautiful semi-rural community located in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. In Richland, you’ll find a 100-acre park, welcoming neighborhoods and wooded hills, top-notch schools, and direct access to State Routes 8 and 910, and PA Interstate 76. With a population of over 11,000 residents, Richland Township welcomes you. Please explore our website and if you have any questions, call our Township office at 724-443-5921.