Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – June 10, 2020
Effective Friday, June 5th, Allegheny County is part of the GREEN PHASE.
Township Municipal Operations:
Please note that the Municipal Building is currently operating with LIMITED PUBLIC ACCESS, (Mon. thru Fri., 8:30am – 4:30pm)
If you need to conduct business with Township personnel, it is preferred that you do so via:
Phone calls – 724-443-5921
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail – 4019 Dickey Rd. Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Walk-in access to the building is limited to the vestibule only for drop-off/pick-up services. You may also speak to a staff member in the vestibule through the intercom.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS are being accepted at this time.
- In-person meetings, when necessary, are by appointment only.
- All voicemail boxes will be monitored and all messages will be returned.
- Public works employees are continuing their work and will be contacted for you, if needed.
The next anticipated Board of Supervisors meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 17, 2020. If you have a need to contact any Richland Township Municipal official, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via one of the methods listed above.
Your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented time is appreciated.
Thank you and stay safe!
Richland Township Staff & Officials.