Municipal Building Rentals

Public Records

Requests for public records can be made by any person who is a legal resident of the United States, including resident aliens. Requests can also be made by local agencies, Commonwealth agencies, judicial agencies, or legislative agencies.


Contact Us

Phone: 724-443-5921
Fax: 724-443-8860

Email Us

Find Us

4019 Dickey Road
Gibsonia, PA 15044

8:30am - 4:30pm, M-F

Get Directions