Richland Township is served by the Northern Regional Police Department, which also serves Pine Township, Marshall Township, and Bradford Woods Borough in Allegheny County.
- In case of a police emergency, dial 911.
- Office number: 724-625-3157
- Location: 230 Pearce Mill Road, Wexford, PA 15090.
- Northern Regional Police Dept. website: NRPolice.com
The Richland Township is served by the Richland Township Volunteer Fire Department.
- In case of a fire emergency, dial 911
- Non-emergency: 724-443-3306
- Office Address: P.O. Box 101, Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Station Location: 5857 Meridian Road, Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Richland Township Volunteer Fire Department website: Station 241
Emergency Medical Services
Richland E.M.S. is a non-profit organization that provides emergency medical care to the residents and visitors of Richland Township. In addition, Richland EMS offers non-emergency ambulance and wheelchair van transportation. Services such as blood pressure screenings, CPR, First Aid and AED classes, public lectures, and clinics are also available.
- In case of a medical emergency, dial 911.
- For non-emergency service, call 724-444-RIDE(7433)
- Richland E.M.S. Office: P.O. Box 925, Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Richland E.M.S. Location: 4009 Dickey Road Gibsonia, PA 15044