To view all new ordinances/resolutions adopted by the Township, visit our Township Code page, New Laws.
- Ordinance No. 512 (Enacted 9/15/2021) – Formal action constituting a debt ordinance under the Local Government Unit Debt Act.
The following Resolutions will be considered at the 10/20/21 Board of Supervisors meeting:
- Consideration of Resolution No. 10 of 2021 approving the request by Plaza Hills LLC to transfer a restaurant liquor license, No. R-1379 from Valentina 403, Inc. 401-403 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15229 for the purpose of operating a Tequila Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, located at 5517 William Flinn Highway, Gibsonia, PA 15044.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 11 of 2021 authorizing the submission of a $50,000 CDBG Application for the installation of ADA accessible sidewalks at Richland Park.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 12 of 2021 authorizing the submission of a $457,000 GEDF Grant Application for renovations and ADA upgrades to the Community Barn in Richland Park.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 13 of 2021 authorizing the submission of a $500,000 GEDF Grant Application for Traffic Safety Improvements at the Gibsonia Road – Community Center Drive intersection.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 14 of 2021 ratifying the creation of an American Rescue Act Fund and authorizing the implementation of a plan for the use and oversight of Federal money deposited into the Fund.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 15 of 2021 authorizing the appropriation of $468,435 from the American Rescue Act Fund to the Sewer Revenue Account to pay cost of general governmental services.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 16 of 2021 establishing procedures for the reporting of Continuing Disclosure Information to the Securities and Exchange Commission for tax-exempt obligations.