To view all new ordinances/resolutions adopted by the Township, visit our Township Code page, New Laws.
- Resolution No. 10 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) approving the request by Plaza Hills LLC to transfer a restaurant liquor license, No. R-1379 from Valentina 403, Inc. 401-403 Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15229 for the purpose of operating a Tequila Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, located at 5517 William Flinn Highway, Gibsonia, PA 15044.
- Resolution No. 11 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) authorizing the submission of a $50,000 CDBG Application for the installation of ADA accessible sidewalks at Richland Park.
- Resolution No. 12 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) authorizing the submission of a $457,000 GEDF Grant Application for renovations and ADA upgrades to the Community Barn in Richland Park.
- Resolution No. 13 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) authorizing the submission of a $500,000 GEDF Grant Application for Traffic Safety Improvements at the Gibsonia Road – Community Center Drive intersection.
- Resolution No. 14 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) ratifying the creation of an American Rescue Act Fund and authorizing the implementation of a plan for the use and oversight of Federal money deposited into the Fund.
- Resolution No. 15 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) authorizing the appropriation of $468,435 from the American Rescue Act Fund to the Sewer Revenue Account to pay cost of general governmental services.
- Resolution No. 16 of 2021 (Adopted 10/20/21) establishing procedures for the reporting of Continuing Disclosure Information to the Securities and Exchange Commission for tax-exempt obligations.
- Ordinance No. 512 (Enacted 9/15/2021) – Formal action constituting a debt ordinance under the Local Government Unit Debt Act.
- Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 475, Chapter 22, Part 7, of the Township Code of Ordinances by adopting a revised Transportation Capital Improvements plan. To be considered at the Board of Supervisors meeting on 01/03/2022 at 8:00 p.m.