To assist residents with their efforts to secure an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine, below are some useful links provided by Allegheny County and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania:
Commonwealth of PA: Getting the COVID Vaccine – Provides useful information regarding:
- Eligibility: The Phases of the vaccine rollout and who is currently eligible
- a link to the Pennsylvania vaccine provider map
- What to expect when scheduling your vaccine
- Q & A about vaccines
Allegheny County: COVID-19 Vaccine Info – Provides a link for Allegheny Alerts and additional COVID-19 Vaccination Info:
- Updates regarding vaccine distribution in Allegheny County
- To sign up for ALERTS about vaccine distribution sites, go to alleghenycounty.us/alerts.
CDC (Centers for Disease Control) COVID-19 VaccineFinder – CDC Information and link for finding vaccines in your area.
UPMC COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Link – If you are eligible for the vaccine at this time, it provides an online registration form to be notified as vaccine becomes available.
Please Note: If you have limited access to online services or technology, or you need assistance in registering, you can call 844-UPMCVAC (844-876-2822) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., seven days a week. We expect high call volume on this line. To keep this option open to those who need it most, please use the online registration process if you can.
AHN (Allegheny Health Network) Vaccine Registration Info – Learn if you are eligible for the vaccine and use their online scheduling tool to check for appointments.