Tax Information

Township Real Estate Taxes

  • Richland Township taxes - 2.69 mills
  • Mailed out by: April 1
  • Due for discount: May 31
  • Full amount due: July 31
  • (Senior discounts for Township Taxes are applied if a person has already been qualified for the County Tax Rebate and Jordan Tax Service has been notified of this qualification by the County. Once a person has been qualified for the County Tax Rebate, they do not need to reapply in future years.) Note: this is not the senior rebate for School District taxes - see the following.
  • Richland Township Real Estate Tax is the 10th lowest rate out of 131 municipalities (source). 

School District Real Estate Taxes

  • Pine-Richland School District taxes - 19.5867 mills
  • Mailed out by: July 1
  • Due for discount: August 31
  • Full amount due: October 31

For questions regarding the Senior Rebate for the School District Tax, you must contact the PR Admin. Offices at 724-625-7773, or visit the Senior Citizens Tax Rebate page. Only the School District collects Per Capita Tax.

County Real Estate Taxes

  • County Tax - 4.73 mills
  • Mailed out by: February 1
  • Due for discount: March 31
  • Full amount due: April 30

For questions regarding County Taxes or the County rebate, you must call the Allegheny County Tax Office at 412-350-4100.

Township & Pine-Richland School District Real Estate Tax Collection

Township and Pine-Richland School District Taxes are collected by:
Jordan Tax Service, Inc.
102 Rahway Road 
McMurray, PA 15317
Phone: 724-731-2326 (Extension 123, 124, or 125)
Fax: 724-731-2398
Jordan Tax Services Website

Tax forms and online payments are available.

Local Wage Tax (Earned Income Tax - EIT)

  • Richland Township EIT tax is 0.5%; Pine- Richland School District EIT is 0.5%- Total EIT 1%
  • Richland Township PSD code (political subdivision) is: 711002

Local Services Tax (LST)/Occupational Privilege Tax

  • Richland Township LST is $52 per year

Local Wage/Earned Income Tax (EIT) & Local Services Tax Collection

Local Wage (EIT) and Local Services Taxes are collected by:
Keystone Collections Group
546 Wendel Road, Irwin, PA 15642
Taxpayer Service:  866-539-1100
Employer Support and Compliance: 888-328-0558
Keystone Collections Group Website 

Local tax returns are due April 15th. Use Keystone s e-file for faster processing.