Township Real Estate Taxes
- Richland Township taxes - 2.69 mills
- Mailed out by: April 1
- Due for discount: May 31
- Full amount due: July 31
- (Senior discounts for Township Taxes are applied if a person has already been qualified for the County Tax Rebate and Jordan Tax Service has been notified of this qualification by the County. Once a person has been qualified for the County Tax Rebate, they do not need to reapply in future years.) Note: this is not the senior rebate for School District taxes - see the following.
- Richland Township Real Estate Tax is the 10th lowest rate out of 131 municipalities (source).
School District Real Estate Taxes
- Pine-Richland School District taxes - 19.5867 mills
- Mailed out by: July 1
- Due for discount: August 31
- Full amount due: October 31
For questions regarding the Senior Rebate for the School District Tax, you must contact the PR Admin. Offices at 724-625-7773, or visit the Senior Citizens Tax Rebate page. Only the School District collects Per Capita Tax.
County Real Estate Taxes
- County Tax - 4.73 mills
- Mailed out by: February 1
- Due for discount: March 31
- Full amount due: April 30
For questions regarding County Taxes or the County rebate, you must call the Allegheny County Tax Office at 412-350-4100.
Township & Pine-Richland School District Real Estate Tax Collection
Township and Pine-Richland School District Taxes are collected by:
Jordan Tax Service, Inc.
102 Rahway Road
McMurray, PA 15317
Phone: 724-731-2326 (Extension 123, 124, or 125)
Jordan Tax Services Website
Tax forms and online payments are available.
Local Wage Tax (Earned Income Tax - EIT)
- Richland Township EIT tax is 0.5%; Pine- Richland School District EIT is 0.5%- Total EIT 1%
- Richland Township PSD code (political subdivision) is: 711002
Local Services Tax (LST)/Occupational Privilege Tax
- Richland Township LST is $52 per year
Local Wage/Earned Income Tax (EIT) & Local Services Tax Collection
Local Wage (EIT) and Local Services Taxes are collected by:
Keystone Collections Group
546 Wendel Road, Irwin, PA 15642
Toll Free: 866-539-1100
Keystone Collections Group Website
Local tax returns are due April 15th. Use Keystone s e-file for faster processing.